Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What is the answer?


Someone told me before that love is not the answer.
Yesterday I had to realize, in the hard way, that “skipping” is not the answer too.
I confess that I’m obsessed with answers. I won't be offended if you called me "idealistic" too.
I like to know things, to be sure.
How would I be sure if I don't know the answer?!
What will make people stop hurting me in love and life?
Stop wanting to take my place at work!
Stop wanting me to be "nothing” in the family!
I have tried to love them unconditionally but this didn't work.
I have tried to ignore them and skip all the parts that include them from my memory, well this didn't work either.
What is the answer then?!

2 comments:

Mony The Angel said...

I confess that I’m obsessed with answers.

" Im not obsessive. Im just curious

:)

deppy said...

The answer is not to search for the answer anymore. at this exact moment you'll be surprised when you find the answer :)

just let the flow takes you, dont over-think, dont obsess and most importantly dont wait around for things to unravel themselves.